[Internal-cg] Floor layout for open ICG meeting Thursday of LA

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sat Sep 6 09:59:01 UTC 2014

What’s the room layout patrick?  is this a single flat space or is it some kind of auditorium?

I tend to prefer chairs on the floor not the stage, and this has worked well in large ICANN meetings before even in a large flat room space.

If stage is used, I strongly prefer not to have any tables to hide behind.

thanks

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100