[Internal-cg] Conflict of Interest related documents

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sat Sep 6 14:09:59 UTC 2014

On Sep 6, 2014, at 17:51 PM, Lynn St.Amour <Lynn at LStAmour.org> wrote:

> Thank you Adiel, this is helpful.
>
> Given this is part of the full Secretariat RFP package, I am OK with posting the RFP and only ask that Joe’s comment be taken into account.

Thank you, we will work with ICAN team on ensure that.

> To be clear, I am comfortable with the work done to date by both the ICG and the sub-group and do not need to see the fully formatted RFP.

Great.

> I also note that knowing of this document earlier in the discussion today, would have shortened it quite significantly (comment meant only as a group learning).

We have received the package just this morning from ICANN and were not sure what to published or not on this list. But great that we get through this on time to have the RfP out Monday.

Thank you all for your comments and contributions. I would like to put on record my appreciation to the quick turn around time by ICANN Procurement team on this.

- a.