[Internal-cg] Direct consultation with communities

mnuduma at yahoo.com mnuduma at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 21:10:01 UTC 2014

Would it not be more efficient to focus on the open forum during ICANN51 and allow ICG members to interact effectively with their constituencies/communities considering that each of the constituencies would have IANA transition process on its agenda. May be we can consider the out reach to the CCWG in addition to the Open Forum. The CCWG has  participants/interested and affected parties/observers including GAC in one hall for any information from one of the operation communities, say IETF, to share experience and answer questions. The chair may wish to explore this route.
I am sorry if I missed some discussions regarding this.
Mary Uduma