[Internal-cg] Doodle poll for two (2) telephone conferences

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Sep 11 06:09:24 UTC 2014

All,

Here is the Doodle poll that I promised that is about the two next telephone calls before our meeting in Los Angeles.

As agreed, the first is around 20:00 UTC on Sep 17, and the 2nd around 04:00 UTC on Oct 1.

The first is in fact the earliest starting at 20:00 as the interpreters for FR is having another call until 20:00, so we can not start earlier than 20:00.

Please mark your availability with "yes"/"maybe"/"no" at the following web page:

<http://doodle.com/3xuuv4vawv5hrn56>

   Patrik Fältström