[Internal-cg] Posting of draft RFP

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Sep 11 21:39:40 UTC 2014

I am still digging out from my email backlog from last week, and wanted to
make one note about this. I realize that all has been resolved (thanks to
those who took care of it), but I thought it was important to provide my
perspective.

Alice and Ergys did sent the first 3 September 2014 RFP announcement to me
for review before it got posted, and it being a busy IGF day I failed to
review it or send them comments prior to its posting. So I take the blame
for the original language going out as it did. They were doing their jobs
well as they have done all along and this mishap was not their fault.

Alissa