[Internal-cg] Flow Chart - Assembling a unified consensus proposal..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Sep 15 11:24:09 UTC 2014

Oops .. Now with the attachment ..

Kind Regards

--Manal

From: internal-cg-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:internal-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Manal Ismail
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 1:20 PM
To: ICG
Subject: [Internal-cg] Flow Chart - Assembling a unified consensus
proposal..

Dear All ..

In light of our discussions, Michael has developed the attached flow
chart for the foreseen process that is to be followed in assembling a
unified consensus proposal .. Seeking feedback from Jandyr and myself,
we all thought it would be more practical to seek ICG members' feedback
and make sure the chart reflects a common understanding, before using it
in any outreach activities ..

Furthermore, if ICG members feel it's useful and agree to its content, I
think it may be helpful if we have it uploaded to the Dropbox, with
Michael's permission ..

Kind Regards

--Manal