[Internal-cg] Consensus document - for discussion Sept 17

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Sep 16 12:14:39 UTC 2014

Alissa, Colleagues:

The draft is acceptable as is - thanks for your work on editing... I
have proposed a few non-substantive edits to improve understanding - for
example use of public comment forum may be read not to include written
comments, propose replacing forum with consultation, etc.

One possible addition might be a reaffirmation of our commitment to
consultation which should be differentiated from our 7 day period for
decisions...  Possible language which could be added to making decisions
could be:

ICG will make all reasonable efforts  to enable member stakeholder
communities to have appropriate time to consult with their members on
issues on which the ICG will make substantive decisions.Where
appropriate and practicable, public comment periods will also be provided .

Joe