[Internal-cg] Consensus document - for discussion Sept 17

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Sep 16 20:38:04 UTC 2014

Alissa, thank you very much for putting it together to an understandable document which I’m in agreement with.

I’m also fine with Joe’s edits. I think changing the headline of 3. may consequently require to remove the indents a, b and c.

In chapter 4. there is a typo in the penultimate line to c. It should read “from” instead “form”.

Looking forward to find consensus on this document tomorrow.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich