[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for Sept 17 call

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 16 22:09:10 UTC 2014

Agree with Wolf about this. Since I won't be on the call, I will suggest now that we actually consider two liaisons: one from the generic names and one from the country codes. If the ICANN AGCCG insists that they can only have one, they can switch off as necessary (e.g., when one cannot attend a meeting the other one might be able to).