[Internal-cg] Q&A Secretariat RfP

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 17 15:51:09 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Find attached the list of questions received so far from potential respondents to the Secretariat RfP, and the answers we are proposing for each of them. The idea is to send out this set of Q&A to all the respondents even before the deadline we have given in the RfP.

Let us know if there are any further comment.

thanks.

- a.