[Internal-cg] Flow Chart - Assembling a unified consensus proposal..

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Wed Sep 17 16:37:28 UTC 2014

I love the diagram. Sets things out cleanly.

I agree it is pointless to name all the interested parties, but rather use a more generic term if possible. Of course, if ICC-BASIS gets included then ISOC will have to be also... :)

My only additional comment is that if possible, surely the NTIA could start having a think, and making comments from Step 6? Hadn't we considered that previously?

Narelle