[Internal-cg] Extended session in Los Angeles

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Sep 18 11:04:26 UTC 2014

Patrik, colleagues:

Based on Heather's comments and my experience interacting with a number
of governments not accustomed to the multistakeholder process in the Net
Mundial meeting, I think there may be a justification for a separate
meeting with GAC...  As much as I would prefer not to have such a
separate meeting, I am not sure that they would actively participate in
the extended forum your reference... We should be very specific however
that is would be a one time accommodation to assist in acclimation to
the process.

On the forum session, perhaps we could set aside 45 minutes as Q&A with
communities?

Joe