[Internal-cg] Extended session in Los Angeles

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Fri Sep 19 12:28:51 UTC 2014

I support the approach to share ICG views with any interested parties by
treating them in the same open way.
Talking points would really be helpful as well as a continuously maintained
FAQ.

Re outreach from the members to their related groups should be left up to
them. E.g., in Germany eco, the association of the German internet industry,
has invited to a dialogue where I'll participate with a presentation
(http://inetgov.eco.de/2014/events/eco-zukunftsdialog-neuausrichtung-der-internetverwaltung.html)

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich