[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Sep 30 08:44:11 UTC 2014

Many thanks Elise ..

I'm not an expert so I'll leave this to you and Patrik ..
I would just like to note that the mentioned contract is already referenced through the hyperlink "the agreement between NTIA and ICANN" .. I take your point that it would be better to add the contract name "SA1301-12-RP-IANA" .. I think we can accommodate this in a new iteration that will be shared shortly .. I would also like to highlight that the language used in the answer is a copy and paste from the footnote on page 1 of the RFP which already references both documents:

"In this RFP, "IANA" refers to the functions currently specified in the agreement between NTIA and ICANN [http://www.ntia.doc.gov/page/iana-functions-purchase-order] as well as any other functions traditionally performed by the IANA functions operator. SAC-067 [https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/sac-067-en.pdf] provides one description of the many different meanings of the term "IANA" and may be useful reading in addition to the documents constituting the agreement itself."

Hope this addresses your point ..

Kind Regards
--Manal