[Internal-cg] worth noting

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:05:42 UTC 2014

There was a reply from Avri Doria, a member of the chartering group but she was speaking in her individual capacity.
http://forum.icann.org/lists/icg-forum/msg00012.html

I also made some complaints (as did you, Alissa) about the conflict of interest statement requirement and the need to sign up for the list through an intermediary. I frankly don't think the CWG is well-organized enough at this point to develop any formal responses to these concerns, but I think it is exactly the kind of topic that can and should be taken up in Los Angeles.