[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Sep 30 22:20:41 UTC 2014

On 30 sep 2014, at 20:20, Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am awaiting for these very important questions to be answered

Kavouss,

Part from what Manal wrote regarding the answers be up to the community to answer, we in the ICG need to write both questions and answers. If you then feel a question might be interesting for the community, please write both question and answer, and then ask ICG as a whole to have a say on whether they agree. Just like what Manal and Martin did.

This is not you to ask questions that for example I am to answer. You suggest a question, and you suggest an answer. Others might agree that being a good pair to add to the FAQ, or they might find slight variations of it, or disagree it should be part of the FAQ.

   Regards, Patrik