[Internal-cg] Community Comments Handling Process ..

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Mon Feb 2 07:59:01 UTC 2015

On 1.02.15 19:30 , Milton L Mueller wrote:

Milton,

you understood my points completely. I am confident that the OCs, having
spent considerable effort and process to create their proposals, will
publicly respond to substantial comments.

Yes we are dealing with people. And just because we are dealing with
people we have to be careful not to create the impression that the ICG
is an appeals body with an obligation for due process and an obligation
to respond to each and every comment.

Daniel