[Internal-cg] IETF assessment

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:25:45 UTC 2015

Daniel,
Others
I do not think that we could or need to interprete  what is "
inclussiveness"
This is a term used by ICANN, USG and others to claim that nobody is
excluded.
Now we want to interprete what does it means
?
Let us not get into a new round of unnecessary discussion  .$
I fully agree with Milton Analysis
Regards
Kavouss