[Internal-cg] Agenda for Feb 6-7

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Feb 2 22:11:37 UTC 2015

Hi Patrik,

Thank you for circulating the agenda for the face-to-face. I have a couple of comments.

For the proposal assessment sessions, I think it would be good to specify which ones will be about protocol parameters and which ones will be about numbers. I think it’s important to dedicate time to each of them so we should clearly reserve time for both and not let one crowd out the other. And of course we all need to do our homework and read the assessments and ideally the proposals themselves before Friday.

I think it would be helpful to designate a person who has done the assessment for each proposal to kick off the discussion about each. Perhaps Jari for protocol parameters and Paul for numbers?

I think we should reserve time at the end of the agenda to discuss the future teleconference and face-to-face meeting schedule, as we normally do.

Do we really need an hour to discuss coordination with the CCWG on accountability? Perhaps you or Mohamed could elaborate on what is planned to be included in this discussion.

I think we should reserve some time (say 45 minutes) to wrap up the discussion about handling of community comments, and Manal should moderate that discussion.

And as noted I think we need time on the agenda for the discussion of the updated timeline.

Thanks,
Alissa