[Internal-cg] Consolidated meetings list?

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Thu Feb 5 01:06:34 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Please find a consolidated ICG meetings list and venue map below:

Venue map: http://singapore52.icann.org/en/maps#venue_map

Friday 6 February 2015
09:00-17:00 SGT / 01:00-09:00 UTC
ICG face-to-face meeting
Olivia Meeting Room, Raffles City Convention Center
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-icg

Saturday 7 February 2015
09:00-17:00 SGT / 01:00-09:00 UTC
ICG face-to-face meeting
Olivia Meeting Room, Raffles City Convention Center
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-icg

Monday 9 February 2015
10:15-13:00 SGT / 02:15-05:00 UTC
Padang Meeting Room, Raffles City Convention Center
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-icg-rfp-iana-stewardship

Best Regards,
Jennifer
ICG Secretariat