[Internal-cg] Moderator for Monday Session

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu Feb 5 10:30:51 UTC 2015

I can suggest the following local candidates:

Dr Tan Tin Wee
http://internethalloffame.org/official-biography-tan-tin-wee
http://www.bic.nus.edu.sg/~tinwee/

Prof Ang Peng Hwa
http://research.ntu.edu.sg/expertise/academicprofile/pages/StaffProfile.aspx?ST_EMAILID=TPHANG

Other suitable candidates may be most likely found in the Academic or Civil Society communities, which in many cases would have the needed neutrality.  Someone like Bill Drake, for instance.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100