[Internal-cg] Comments received on icg-forum

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:08:19 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Richard raised a point of principle which must be carefully examined.
He qualified Milton,s evaluation factually correct.
We need to discuss who would be the most neutraland impartial to evaluate.
In a legal framework , one can not be party to a given judgement and on the
other hand ACTS AS JUDGE.
That concept does not work at all....
Kavouss