[Internal-cg] ICG web page comments
joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Feb 5 13:12:55 UTC 2015
Wasn't that supposed to be a secretariat competency?
Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)
From: Jari Arkko [jari.arkko at piuha.net]
Received: Thursday, 05 Feb 2015, 8:39PM
To: ICG [internal-cg at icann.org]
Subject: [Internal-cg] ICG web page comments
I think we need some redesign of the ICG web pages. They are not very easy to navigate, even for us, let alone outsiders.
* The first item under “Activities” is a call for comments from last August
* There is no announcement regarding ICANN 52 agenda
* There is no convenient place to go for “meetings”
* "Activities” and “Documents” both have “ICG Documents”
* The main page lists several categories of things at the bottom (like “Members”) but you cannot click them, and you have to find the clickable item from the right.
* What’s the difference between “Members” and “Meet the ICG”?
I’d suggest a simpler and more straightforward design, now that we have a fair bit of material. Maybe something like this on the top-level:
* Transition proposals
* Other documents
* Meeting schedule
* Calls for input
In any case, I guess what I am saying is that someone needs to go over the current material and re-organise it in logical fashion.
More information about the Internal-cg