[Internal-cg] Action items from ICG Face-to-Face Meeting #4, 6-7 February 2015

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 00:16:25 UTC 2015

Dear Chung
Dear All,'
Thank you very much fir the summary
My last suggestions on paragraph 6 is not fully taken into account.
Thus Paragraph 8 should appear as below
6.* ICG to continue to discuss and agree on talking points and ICG chairs
to send bullet points for Monday session on the internal-cg list., talking
into account the comments made at the meeting ,in particular the
suggestion of the Chair to the meeting QUIOTE*
*" it is not productive to continue  the  discussing the bullet points(
appears the scree )and instead made a general statements such as "  ICG
CONTINUE TO PROCESS THE PROPOOSALS FROM OPERATINOAL COMMITTEES IN HAND "
without going into the details *

*As for the timeline to say the following:ICG maintains the time line
currenmtly based on the assumption that proposals from all three
operational communities to be received on 15 January 2015. .However, in
view of the fact that the proposal from Naming community will be received
at later stage. ICG is considering to up date the TIME LINE BASED ON THE
AVAILABLE INFORMATION FROM NAMING COMMUNITY ON THE ESTIMATED DEADLINE FOR
RECEIPT OF THEIR PROPOSAL .*
*NO DETAILS STATE,MENT , NO REFERNCE TO 6 MONTHS DELAY NO REFERNCE TO
POSTPONEMENT OF THE PROCESS AND JUST FACTUAL STATEMNT *
*Kavouss *