[Internal-cg] Monday 10:15-13:00 session

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Feb 8 00:24:48 UTC 2015

All,

I have got some questions offlist regarding the session. I am sorry for not keeping people more updated.

The plan for the session has not changed from the original that got some slight feedback.

1. I will open the session, and "host it", not give ANY information from ICG, just logistics for the session

2. We will have the operational communities come to the stage in the order we received the proposals

2.1. Protocol Parameters, Marc Blanchet

2.2. Numbers, Izumi Okutani

2.3. Names, Jonathan Robinson and Lise Fuhr

3. I welcome Matthew Shears as moderator for the Q&A

4. Q&A with representatives from OC and ICG on stage

- Patrik & Mohamed
- Marc
- Izumi & Alan Barrett
- Jonathan & Lise

Each one of 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 get MAXIMUM of 40 minutes, but might very well be shorter in which time we add time to 4.

ICG members are recommended to be "close" to one of the two microphones to answer questions and "speak" in a more informal way and participate in the discussion in a different way than me and Mohamed that speak on behalf of what we believe the consensus or status is from ICG as a whole.

   Patrik