[Internal-cg] Fwd: Sunday Evening IANA Transition & Accountability Session

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Sun Feb 8 02:52:02 UTC 2015

I saw this one when I went through the online ICANN schedule on Wed night.

So will be there.

Narelle

--

Narelle Clark
Director of Operations - Deputy CEO

Australian Communications
Consumer Action Network

 Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

Welcome to ICANN meeting scheduling dysfunction!
This is a very irritating but unfortunately routine aspect of ICANN meetings.
Often the presenters are not balanced as well.