[Internal-cg] Revised action items from ICG Face-to-Face Meeting #4, 6-7 February 2015

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Sun Feb 8 11:44:31 UTC 2015

Hi All,


Please see the revised action items list below, taking into account
suggestions and edits received from ICG members so far:


1. Secretariat to summarize questions/answers resolved internally about the
Protocol parameters proposal and Numbers proposal discussed.

2. Arkko to do write up of jurisdiction and NTIA oversight in the Protocol
parameters operational community.

3. Wilson to do write up clarification regarding questions put forth by
Arasteh regarding Section II.B.2 and III.A of the Numbers proposal.

4. ICG chairs to review details of the proposal finalization process and
refine ICG timeline with assistance from Secretariat.

5. Ismail, Arasteh, St. Amour, Alhadeff, Subrenat, Karrenberg to continue
working on community comments handling document with suggestions put forward
by other ICG members.

6. ICG chairs to send bullet points (based on ICG discussion during the
face-to-face meeting) for Monday session to the internal-cg list.

7. Fältström to communicate with CWG-IANA and CCWG-Accountability before
coordinating ICG teleconference schedule.

8. ICG chairs to formally transmit question (formulated during the ICG
face-to-face meeting and finalized on the internal-cg list) to both the
Protocol parameters community and Numbers community.


Best Regards,



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/attachments/20150208/76d252c0/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Internal-cg mailing list