[Internal-cg] ICANN52

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:15:19 UTC 2015

Dear Milton,
Thank you very much for your thoughtful and wise advice.
I have raixsed this issue many times and every time I was told by somebody
in ICG that for the sake of solidarity I do not name( please refer to my
comments at several call and the corresponding transcript) but the answer
that was given was.
'ICG does not expect any input from CCWG .I did severely disagree with that
statement but since no one else than me raised that issue I did not raise
it again but in CCWG I mentioned that the sole purpose of Work Steam 1 was
exactly to provide the accountability required to be in place or committed
before transition is take place. See CCWG CHARTER,
Once again sincere thanks to you in razing such a vital question
Kavouss