[Internal-cg] Timeline and proposal finalization process updates

Jon Nevett jon at donuts.co
Fri Feb 20 13:33:29 UTC 2015

Daniel:

Especially considering the views of many of us in the naming community, this specific provision in our charter, and prior statement of the NTIA linking ICANN accountability to the transition, I suspect that you won't get consensus of the group that we shouldn't formally coordinate on the issue of ICANN accountability.  Efforts to avoid the issue would be a waste of our time and resources and will draw lines in the sand that need not be drawn.

> Nevertheless, the two processes are
> interrelated and interdependent
> and should appropriately coordinate their work.

Best,

Jon