[Internal-cg] Step 2 assessment

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 08:19:02 UTC 2015

Dear Jari,,Dear Paul

Dear All

Thank you Jari for the message and hyperlink providing additional
information in regard  on how the  accountability  has been dealt till now.

However, in order to be quite clear, there seems to be appropriate that
anything relating to accountability is addressed by CCWG a competent group
established for this purpose.

Similar Course of action could be equally applied to numbers

It may there be good to liaise with them on this regard and seek whether
there would be any additional actions or measures to be taken