[Internal-cg] Timeline and proposal finalization process updates

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:29:08 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Some of us are bipolar that means speaks   in such a way that mtheir vierws
are always abstantive.
Such course of action may not be very productive that someone d.
Athis eems not very apprerciated  speak bipolary.
Either we have view one or view two
WE May have another view between the two
That is also ggod
Kavouss