[Internal-cg] Dates for meeting in Buenos Aires

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Feb 26 16:16:11 UTC 2015

Yes, still working on that, as well as the question on whether we should have a session like we had last time.

Questions to ICG:

1. Would you like to have a working session for example Thursday 0900-1300?

2. Do you think a session very similar to the last one we had (with the three OC) would be interesting?

   Best, Patrik