[Internal-cg] Happy New Year

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jan 1 17:16:42 UTC 2015

Hi Patrik,

I'm sorry, but those three Wednesdays are not very promising for me at the times proposed.

I could do either an earlier or a later call on 7 Jan but from 18.00-20.00, I'll be driving.

For 21/1 I could do a call 5.00-6.00, but I'll need to do a long distance drive leaving at 06.00, so cannot do a disturbed night sleep.

On 28/1 I have a long-standing obligation, but I do not have the timing yet.  I will try to adjust my programme to fit in with the consensus decision, but cannot guarantee.

Sorry

Martin