[Internal-cg] Telephone conference Jan 7 CANCELLED!

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Mon Jan 5 20:16:39 UTC 2015

After discussing the situation with calls, agenda etc with my two co-chairs, we have decided to CANCEL the call on Wednesday this week, and instead plan for having a call one week later, on the 14th of January.

This might imply we have one call every week three weeks in a row, but that might be needed given the start with new secretariat and proposals arriving.

I have edited the Doodle poll so you can go there and enter your preferred time:

<http://doodle.com/kfrdeudzh97qzpzr>

   Patrik