[Internal-cg] IETF response to ICG

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Tue Jan 6 23:26:17 UTC 2015

Thank you Russ.

This is a largely administrative task and easy to do, however I suspect I may be ruled out also as the ISOC Board has an oversight point for the IAB and IETF also.

The task needs to be spread across a few people and compiled into a table then rechecked a by several people then put to the whole, imho.

Thoughts?

Narelle