[Internal-cg] IETF response to ICG

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Tue Jan 6 23:45:21 UTC 2015

Narelle,

That there is some amount of reading to do is probably a feature in all proposals,
at least if they point to existing mechanisms described elsewhere or describe
new mechanisms with a reasonable level of detail.

No one said the ICG job was going to be easy :-) And while I’d probably classify
our task more in the category of ensuring the proposals fulfil the criteria and can
fit to the rest of the system than determining if they are satisfactory to us, in any case
there will be some reading and proposal-understanding ahead all of us. Unless
the rest of you already understand everything, I certainly do not...

If there’s anything that the IETF team can do to help provide information
or explain wrt our arrangements, let us know.

Jari