[Internal-cg] Thinking about the assessment process

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Wed Jan 7 19:36:19 UTC 2015

Thank you Alissa, I also think this is a reasonable process.  And, I particularly like Daniel's suggestion below.

As an IAB appointee to the ICG, I followed very carefully the process followed by the IETF, participating in associated Working Group/review processes.  I have had no involvement with the proposals of the names or number communities beyond reading publicly available documents.

Best regards,

Lynn