[Internal-cg] IETF response to ICG

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Thu Jan 8 23:46:02 UTC 2015

[Interesting. This message didn't land in my mailbox, so thank you to Joe for reposting in full! Spam filters now adjusted... and that explains a few missing threads.]

Hi Jari
The issue isn't with the amount of reading to do, but rather that it is an extensive list all referenced to elsewhere.

When I have run tenders in the past it all usually comes packaged in with the response, and the responses to ours thus far seem just a little too brief, and the other material quite lengthy and elsewhere. I have plenty of experience ferreting out RFCs but it does get tedious.

Narelle