[Internal-cg] Interpretation of 'Consensus' ..

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:05:42 UTC 2015

Dear Manal
Thank you for yr message.
Do you suggest we( ICG) harmonize ourselves with their ( CCWG ) .
Since our document was agreed after very extensive deliberations
I do not support that we make any changes in ICH to our position.
I have already referred to ICG consensus building yesterday but the CCWG
did not react
I leave it as it is .
Kavouss