[Internal-cg] Note to CWG re timeline?

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Jan 15 12:51:54 UTC 2015

First of all I would appreciate this e-mail exchange staying within the ICG only until reaching a conclusion before including others (e.g. CCWG members).

Martin, during yesterday’s call I’ve referred to the flowchart you mentioned - and I add it here to put all of as to the same level. I would appreciate to discuss this furtheron.
The charts indicates a flow – but no timeline attached to it. For me it says that the workstream 1 (accountability) input to the proposal shall come through the CWG and the CCWG (plus their respective chartering organizations). To learn more about (including timeline implications) is the intention of the note to be sent to the CWG.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich