[Internal-cg] Jan 26 review deadline for Protocols proposal

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:43:34 UTC 2015

I've been looking at the total landscape related to IANA transition and I have a question about the Jan 26 deadline for reviewing the IETF proposal.
There is a ton of work going on in the names CWG and CCWG in that time frame, and given the relatively unfinished state of the names work I think it's more important to advance that work.
At the same time, I am having trouble understanding what we can do with a review of the protocols proposal by Jan 26. Is the purpose to be able to discuss it at the Singapore meeting, or what?

Milton L Mueller
Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org<http://internetgovernance.org/>