[Internal-cg] Jan 26 review deadline for Protocols proposal

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:05:14 UTC 2015

Dear All,
The deadline of 15 September CAN NIOT MET if we should respect all the
required actions including OVERLAPPING between CWG and CCWG and respecting
sufficient commenting period from public with at least 30 days of length.
The accountability for transition SHOULD STEMS from CCWG Work Stream 1 and
not limited to CWG which is exclusively address naming accountability AND
in addition there are conflict of approach between CCWG and CWG on the
matter
Regards
KAVOUSS