[Internal-cg] Jan 26 review deadline for Protocols proposal

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Jan 15 18:08:44 UTC 2015

Hi Milton,

I suggested Jan 26 because our next call is on Jan 28. That way we can devote a good part of that call to starting the discussion about the protocol parameters proposal. We can continue that discussion in Singapore.

Since Step I of our finalization process involves evaluating the proposals individually <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/iana-transition-assembly-finalization-24dec14-en.pdf>, I think we can and should proceed with that step for the proposals we do receive. We’re aiming to get that done by Feb 15 according to our process.

Of course, the names work taking place right now is very important and folks who are heavily involved in that might not have as much time to review the protocol parameters proposal. I think that’s perfectly fine, since we have a couple people on the hook to do a thorough review of that proposal and bring their evaluations back to the rest of us.

Best,
Alissa