[Internal-cg] Jan 26 review deadline for Protocols proposal

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Sat Jan 17 09:07:27 UTC 2015

FWIW I also agree with what Daniel and Alissa were saying. I think we need to get started on the evaluations. We have enough manpower to do some parallel processing, and it would be very, very good to show some progress in our next call and the ICANN meeting about this.

FYI I have made some progress in filling out the template evaluation, and will soon have some initial drafty text for the team. I can say that it probably is a useful exercise to run the evaluation for the proposals that we have, we will learn a lot about doing those evaluations. We should be able to progress at least on the individual proposal level, as well as numbers - parameters compatibility front.

Jari