[Internal-cg] Response to the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA from the Internet Number Community

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Jan 19 20:36:20 UTC 2015

Alissa,

Thanks, I will join this review team.  I’m very happy to start work on an initial evaluation, and share a draft in the next few days.  If that makes sense.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100