[Internal-cg] Secretariat, division of labor

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Jan 20 19:17:05 UTC 2015

All,

We are quite far into the transition of the secretariat functions from ICANN to ISOC-SG. This message is to remind people what the implications will be, and what the division of labor will be.

ICANN will still:

- Coordinate translation and interpretation availability and provide such services
- Provide live transcription (at face 2 face meetings)
- Coordinate ICG member travel and expenses
- Provide audio and video at meetings (both f2f and teleconferences), chat support etc

It will be Alice that continues to be our main contact (unless she refers to someone else), although her time allocation for ICG will decrease significantly.

ISOC-SG will take over everything else which, just to remind people, the domain name for the web site and mailing lists we use will change to ianacg.org. When the operations do change, we will inform you about the details.

   Patrik