[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for Jan 28 call

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Jan 27 05:16:18 UTC 2015

Tomorrow's call will be held at 1300UTC as I understand it.

I’ll in in NZ and the time there will be 2am.    I’ll try to join the ICG call and will try my best to be awake and cogent!

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100