[Internal-cg] Inpiut for Guidance to the Operational Communities Regarding Comments to the ICG

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Thu Jan 29 09:49:02 UTC 2015

On 28.01.15 21:52 , Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> DearDaniel,
> Dear All,
> I think we have agreed that
> 1. Manal kindly prepare a Framework of the draft.
> 2. Share that draft with all ICG members
> 3. Finalize the draft on e-mail reflector
> 4. ICG agrees to the draft with consensus
> 5. Alissa send it out
> I  think that  this is a proper course of action to be followed..
> This was agreed and we need to respect the agreement regardless of our
> individual views
> Regards
> Kavouss

Kavouss,

thank you for explaining your perception of what we agreed at the
previous meeting. It is quite congruent with my perception as far as
Manal's action item is concerned. However I was not speaking to Manal's
action item, but rather to Alissa's action item regarding a response to
questions from the numbers community. My intention is to provide helpful
input to Alissa regarding the response based on my perception of the
discussion at our last meeting. My recollection is that we agreed that
the numbers community deserves a response before we have concluded the
discussion Manal is leading and that we asked Alissa to send this response.

I also plan to provide coherently worded input to Manal for her action
item as soon as my current travel permits.

Regards

Daniel