[ioepanel] Presentation, Audio and Chat Transcript from ICANN Singapore - March 24th

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 00:17:06 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the material from Monday's session in Singapore (March 24 2014):

The session details<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-strategy-planning>:
*ICANN Strategy Panels & the Planning Process*

http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-strategy-planning

Our slides start from pg 53 of the slide
deck<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-strategy-planning/presentation-strategy-planning-24mar14-en.pdf>
and at approx. 0:45:00 on the audio stream archival
recording<http://audio.icann.org/meetings/singapore2014/strategy-planning-2-24mar14-en.mp3>
.
The chat transcript is
here<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-strategy-planning/transcript-chat-strategy-planning-24mar14-en.pdf>
.

[Note: Slide 54 is *new* since our last webinar on March
11th<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-28feb14-en.htm>,
and outlines the high-level themes that might be helpful in understanding
our report]

We look forward to receiving your comments during this public comment
period<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/strategy-panels-25feb14-en.htm>through
April 30th 2014, via email to this list, and to updating our
report.

Complete background details regarding the team's work (including summary
videos) can be found
here<http://www.icann.org/en/about/planning/strategic-engagement/governance-ecosystem>
.

Cheers and thanks in advance for your thoughtful contributions! :)

p.