[IOT] The latest IRP rulings

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Wed Aug 10 17:09:32 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I am pretty sure that the question of how many people should work on the IOT in order to keep it efficient was discussed at an earlier point in the process. I would need to dig the archives to find details on that.

Personally, I think it would be great to get more brains working on this important topic, so why don't you encourage those who are interested in joining to send an e-mail to me and I will take this further, Avri?

Best,
Thomas